Planning a summer escape to Manchester? You’ve come to the right place! The bustling city centre boasts a wide range of thrilling activities, events, and attractions that are sure to make your summer stay in Manchester an unforgettable one.
Experience serviced accommodation comfort in Manchester this summer
Native Manchester is an exceptional choice for serviced accommodation. Our prime location offers contemporary and chic apartments that are designed to provide a comfortable and convenient stay.
These serviced apartments are equipped with:
- Fully functional kitchens
- Spacious living areas
- Modern amenities
Staying with Native guarantees a perfect home-from-home experience, whether you’re travelling solo, as a couple, or with your family. It is a great place to explore Manchester’s vibrant scene this summer.
Ducie Street Warehouse: An Urban Oasis
Ducie Street Warehouse should be on your list to visit this summer! Nestled in the heart of Manchester City Centre, this trendy and modern bar and restaurant, offers a range of meeting rooms, event spaces, outdoor terrace, lounge and cinema.
With its unique atmosphere and great service Ducie Street Warehouse provides a relaxing space after a day of summer adventures.
4 Things to Do in Manchester in Summer
The summer months are ones to experience. Here are a few must-do experiences to make the most of your summer stay in Manchester:
- Retail therapy: There are endless shopping opportunities in Manchester. Stroll through the streets of the Northern Quarter or explore high-end boutiques at the intu Trafford Centre and Manchester Arndale.
- The cultural scene: Visit iconic museums and galleries such as the Manchester Art Gallery and the Science and Industry Museum showcasing fascinating exhibits and interactive displays.
- Experience the nightlife: Manchester’s vibrant nightlife has an array of clubs and live music venues. From the trendy bars of the Northern Quarter to the energetic atmosphere of the Ducie Street Warehouse, there’s something for everyone to enjoy this summer.
- Enjoy the outdoor spaces: Manchester’s beautiful parks and gardens are a breath of fresh air, take a leisurely walk along the Bridgewater Canal or relax in the lush green surroundings of Heaton Park.
Getting to Manchester: Transport Tips from London
If you’re travelling from London to Manchester, there are a few convenient transportation options available. The most convenient and fastest way to reach Manchester City Centre is by train. Direct train services run regularly from London Euston to Manchester Piccadilly, with a travel time of two hours. Alternatively, coach services are also available for domestic flights to Manchester Airport. Once in Manchester, the city’s efficient tram network, taxis, and buses make it super simple to navigate and explore the city.
With serviced accommodation options like Native Manchester, trendy space like Ducie Street Warehouse with convenient transport links from London, Manchester is the perfect destination for your summer stay.