Data Retention Policy
For your reference, Native is a trading name of Native Holdings Limited.
Please read this data retention policy carefully as it sets out the basis and timeframes on which we retain and dispose of data produced by or through:
- www.apartments.nativeplaces.com website
- www.nativemanagement.co.uk website
- www.dalston-works.co.uk website
- www.no26croydon.co.uk website
- www.kampus-mcr.co.uk website
- www.themarcheswoking.co.uk website
- www.duciestreetwarehouse.co.uk website
- www.apt-living.co.uk website
- Corporate portals or web pages managed by Native on behalf of our corporate clients.
- Web pages offering payment or booking services from our booking apps.
- Staff functions including asset management, direct, agent & partner, corporate and key account client services, HR, operations & estates, finance, business development, marketing and IT team personnel.
- Incoming email or data transfer from colleagues or third parties
The purpose of this Policy is to ensure that data controlled or processed by Native are adequately protected and maintained and to ensure that records that are no longer needed are discarded at the proper time.
This Policy is also for the purpose of aiding employees of Native in understanding their obligations in retaining electronic documents – including e-mail, Web files, text files, sound and movie files, PDF documents, Microsoft Office or other formatted files and database records. This policy is effective from 18th May 2018.
Native uses Google Analytics to monitor the performance of www.apartments.nativeplaces.com.
Google Analytics sets cookies to help us accurately record the number of visitors to the website and volumes of usage. This helps us to identify where visitors to the site may be encountering problems and also gives us an indication of the types of content visitors find particularly useful.
The site uses the following analytics cookies:
This cookie stores each user’s amount of visits, and the time of the first visit, the previous visit, and the current visit.
Expires: 2 years
This cookie records where a visitor has come from (e.g. directly or via a link, organic search or paid search).
Expires: 6 months
Name: _utmb and _utmc
These cookies measure how long a visitor remains on the site and tracks when a visit starts and when it ends.
Expires: _utmb expires after 30 days, _utmc expires when the browser is closed.
For more information about Google Analytics visit the Google Analytics website.