Convenience of your own apartment
Being safe and sound is everyone’s no.1 priority right now, which is why our apartments combine the safety, freedom and flexibility of a private apartment with the comfort and convenience of a boutique hotel. No interruptions. No need to venture out. And best of all, everything comes to you. Our spacious apartments come with fully equipped kitchens and living spaces for you to make yourself at home. To stay compliant with government guidelines, our team may ask for evidence of your stay on check-in, so remember to bring proof of your hospital appointment or business meeting (for example) in case you’re asked.
We like to think of our apartments as your own little sanctuary, where you can do just about anything – relax, cook or order in, especially after a hard day. Don’t forget that you also get those little extra hotel-like services such as toiletries, fresh towels, weekly cleaning services and you’ll always have a 24-hour emergency support number.
As you’ve probably realised, we aren’t taking any chances and we have a wide range of processes in place to keep our guests and staff safe. Visit our Staying Safe hub for the latest information on our safety procedures.
A place to stay near Manchester’s hospitals and clinics
Native’s aparthotel in Manchester is found close to the following hospitals and clinics in Manchester (Journey time is traffic dependent):
– NHS Nightingale Hospital North West is an 8 minute drive.
– Manchester Royal Infirmary is a 7 minute drive.
– North Manchester General Hospital is a 15 minute drive.
– Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital is a 10 minute drive.
– Spire Manchester Hospital is a 16 minute drive.
– Withington Community Hospital is a 16 minute drive.
– The Pennine Acute Hospital is a 14 minute drive.
– Christie Hospital is a 17 minute drive.
A place to stay near Glasgow’s hospitals and clinics
Native’s aparthotel in Glasgow is found close to the following hospitals and clinics in Glasgow (Journey time is traffic dependent):
– Glasgow Royal Infirmary is a 10 minute drive.
– Sandyford Hospital Charing Cross is a 9 minute drive.
– Queen Elizabeth University Hospital is a 16 minute drive.
– Royal Hospital for Children is a 14 minute drive.
– Nuffield Heath Glasgow Hospital is an 18 minute drive.
– Gartnavel General Hospital is a 20 minute drive.
– The New Victoria Hospital is a 19 minute drive.
Places to stay near London’s hospitals and clinics
Native apartments situated close to London’s hospitals and clinics:
– Chelsea and Westminster Hospital is a 12 minute drive.
– St Mary’s Hospital is a 9 minute walk.
– University College Hospital is an 11 minute drive.
– The Portland Hospital is an 11 minute drive.
– Western Eye Hospital is a 6 minute drive.
– St Thomas’ Hospital is a 10 minute drive.
– Guys Hospital is a 7 minute drive.
– London Bridge Hospital is an 8 minute drive.
– The Royal London Hospital is an 8 minute drive.
– Royal Hospital Chelsea is a 12 minute drive.
– The London Clinic is a 9 minute drive.
– The Princess Grace Hospital is a 7 minute drive.
– The Harley Street Clinic is an 8 minute drive.
Remember that we’re here if you need any help or assistance. Simply email us or call us today.