Our People: Join Us
When you’re an interesting person, finding an interesting career helps you grow. Native is here to support, lead, & challenge you in your next steps.
We bring magnetic people together who do what they love & do it with passion, helping to create a welcoming space for guests, & providing service with a soul.
Being part of a company culture that values radical inclusive, & is keen on green & where we want your personality to shine.
Join the team & be part of our journey.
Right now we are looking for our next Regional Financial Controller to join our team in Manchester.
Due to the growth of the company we now require a full time Regional Financial Controller to help look after this side of the business. There is also potential for growth & development for the right person.
The role of the Regional Financial Controller will be responsible for the Norther Apart hotel properties, namely Native Manchester, Glasgow & Edinburgh.
The role combines accounting, finance and management acumen to prepare internal financial reports and provide insight into business performance. The objective is to help senior management use financial information to inform business strategy, as well as contributing to decision-making that will ensure business growth and long-term success. The role will require to take ownership of managed and leased properties accounts, and attend monthly meetings and reporting to site owners.
As Regional Financial Controller you will manage the Properties finance function, working closely with the General Managers and Director of Finance.
Experience & Desired Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years proven management experience within a four or five-star hotel or similar hospitality environment
- Fully or part qualified with CIMA/ACCA/ACA accreditation or equivalent would be desirable
- Commercial awareness, with an interest in business and an understanding of how an organisation works and manages resources
- A high level of numeracy
- The ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way
- Professionalism and commitment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Strong track record working within a corporate organisation but also has had experience working within an entrepreneurial dynamic ‘independent’ business environment
- Excellent relationship builder with both client and customers
You’ll probably be someone who’s a pretty good fit for all of our common traits:
SERVICE WITH SOUL.
PEER TO PEER.
CARE ABOUT QUALITY.
CURIOUS AND ORIGINAL
We engage with people, who don’t fear to be different.
As well as being able to call yourself a ‘Native’ here’s some of the other great benefits of working with us;
·50% staff dining discount.
·3 Staff parties per year.
·6 complimentary stays in any Native properties, including London, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Manchester.
·Friends & Family discount on Native stays.
·Two excellent staff meals per day with hot, vegetarian, and salad options at all meals
·Discounted staff parking on site.
·Free cinema tickets to our Mini-Cini showings.
·Cycle to work scheme.
·Partner Staff discount at Gooey.
·Free gym classes at BLOK.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.